Starfill Deep Plus Lidocaine can be used for a range of treatments including nasolabial folds, forehead “worry” and glabellar “frown” lines, chin crease, perioral wrinkles (marionette lines, smoker’s lines, mouth frown), lip contouring, and augmentation.
StarFill dermal fillers use Zero Endotoxin and BDDE Entire Process (ZEEP) technology to guarantee residual BDDE traces and minimised endotoxin. With a high HA cross-linking degree, excellent viscoelasticity, and cohesiveness parameter values, StarFill products also hold low toxin and cross-linking agent levels to ensure high safety of the product while minimising the risk of allergic reactions and other side effects.
Duration: 9-15 months
Needle Size: 27G
Box includes: 1 syringe x 1.1ml, 2 needles per pack
Starfill fillers are obtained using the “Zero Endotoxin and BDDE Entire Process” (ZEEP) technology, which guarantees minimized endotoxin and residual BDDE levels. The product has a high HA cross-linking degree, outstanding viscoelasticity, and cohesiveness parameter values. Low toxin and cross-linking agent levels ensure the high safety of the product while minimizing the risk of post-injection edema, allergic reactions, and other side effects. Uniform gel particle size contributes to the even distribution of the filler during injection and better aesthetic effect. The presence of lidocaine in the composition makes the procedure painless.
Strengths of StarFill:
- the series contains products varying in the gel particle size and HA cross-linking rate depending on the scope of use
- endotoxin level is below 0.1 EU/ml
- no residual BDDE
- even distribution of the gel during injection due to uniform particle size
- high viscoelasticity and cohesiveness result in longer aesthetic effect duration
- proven effectiveness as demonstrated by the Wrinkle Severity Rating Scale (WSRS) results of the assessment of wrinkle improvement on week 8, 16, and 24 after the injection procedure
Other Starfill Dermal Fillers include:
- StarFill Implant Plus Lidocaine (1 x 1.1ml)
- Starfill Plus Lidocaine (1 x 1.1ml)
- Second Class Signed for, £4.95, 1-3 Business day after dispatch
- International signed for, £24.75
- All Deliveries will be dispatched on Tuesdays & Saturdays.