Foundation Filler Fully CPD Accredited
Theory and Practical Content
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin and lower face and signs of ageing
- Hyaluronic acid (HA)
- Product knowledge
- Pre and post-treatment procedures
- Client consultation protocols (medical history & client consent)
- Managing expectations and complaints procedure
- Treatment areas and Injection techniques
- Pain management protocols
- Hygiene, sharps disposal and legal aspects
- Mstr signature lips
- Nasolabial lines
- Marionette Lines
- 1 Live demonstration model and 2 model per student ( 2 lips and 2 nasolabial & marionette line)
- 20 hours online per-study theory
- online multichoice exam
- 1 day in-house training
The date you select is the date of the practical training.
𝗕𝗨𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗪, 𝗣𝗔𝗬 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥
Split the cost over 3 months
Pay in 3 interest free instalments
No set up fees
Course Terms & Conditions
✓ All of our courses are fully CPD accredited and we aim to provide the highest standard of education.
✓ Once your course is booked all payments are non-refundable.
✓ You have until the date you’ve booked your practical training to complete your online theory and exam. If you fail to pass the online exam before this date you will be moved to the next available practical course day.
✓ If you fail to attend your practical training without providing us sufficient notice time (48 hours) you will not be provided with an alternative date of training or refund.
✓ It is your responsibility to ensure the correct pre-qualifications (non-medics phlebotomy + level 3 anatomy & physiology) are met ahead of attending your training course. This will allow you to become successfully insured after completing the course.
✓ MSTR will try to provide models for the day of training, however if you are able to provide your own models this would be beneficial.