The MSTR CPD Standards Accredited course will give you the knowledge, confidence, and practical skills needed to perform professional treatments.
You Will Learn:
* Analysing, synthesising and summarising information critically
* The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
* Apply subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
* Recognise the moral and ethical issues of aesthetics practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
* An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of aesthetics industry
* Adaptability to changes in the aesthetics environment
* Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, assemble arguments in a mature way
* Engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists
* Transferable skills and knowledge which will enable individuals to meet changing needs
* Motivating individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career
* Thorough consultation process
* Full overview of anatomy
* Complications and contraindications
✓ Legal and regulatory requirements in Aesthetic Practice
✓ Professional Standards within Aesthetic Practice
✓ Working Collaboratively with Healthcare Professionals
✓ Anatomy, Physiology and Morphology of the Ageing Face
✓ Skin Micro-needling and Chemical Peels
✓ Course Duration: 158 hour course
✓ Observational Learning
✓ Educator demonstration & explanation
✓ Practical Workshops
✓ Hands on learning with tutor demonstration and explanations
Before purchasing this MSTR Course, please read the terms and conditions further down this page.
Terms & Conditions
✓ All of our courses are fully CPD accredited and we aim to provide the highest standard of education.
✓ Once your course is booked all payments are non-refundable.
✓ If you fail to attend your practical training without providing us sufficient notice time (48 hours) you will not be provided with an alternative date of training or refund.
✓ It is your responsibility to ensure the correct pre-qualifications are met ahead of attending your training course. This will allow you to become successfully insured after completing the course.
✓ MSTR will try to provide models for the day of training, however if you are able to provide your own models this would be beneficial.
✓ Not all students will be guaranteed to pass the practical training day. If we feel the student will gain more from attending a second course date this would be an extra charge to student of 30% of the course price.
✓ MSTR will only pass students they feel will be confident to leave the academy to go and start injecting clients on the areas covered during the practical training day.
You will be guided through every movement of the needle, from entry points to depth and pressure.
We guarantee you will produce beautiful results on the day and leave feeling confident, ready to showcase your content & win new clients!
All our Training Courses are held at the Brentwood Clinic
MSTR Academy FAQs
Can I get my insurance after joining your course?
Where can I purchase dermal filler from?
Are your courses accredited?
How do I pay for my course? Do you offer finance?
Will I learn how to deal with procedure complications?
Is there parking at the training centre?
Are You Ready To Join Us?
Before purchasing this MSTR Course, please read the terms and conditions on this page.